WHAT WE DOWRAP is a multi-disciplinary consultancy specializing in urban and rural planning, legislative compliance, liquor licensing and development management.
WRAP provides a wide range of planning, development and project facilitation services within the complex and continually changing development environment.
WRAP specialises in:
- Acquiring and the changing of land use rights on urban and rural properties;
- Ascertaining development potential and feasibility;
- Development management;
- Liquor licensing.
WRAP's members are accredited by:
- The South African Planning Institute (SAPI);
- The South African Council for Planners (SACPLAN);
- The Institute of Municipal Administration (IMASA).
Numerous property owners, municipalities and development agencies have already turned to WRAP for:
- General property consultancy and advice;
- Development business planning (feasibility and viability of projects);
- Property subdivisions and consolidations;
- Consent uses and removal of restrictive conditions;
- Additional or new development rights (rezoning);
- Residential, industrial and commercial township layouts and establishment.
- Rezoning. Subdivisions. Township layout. High density residential development. Departures (guest houses, building lines, etc). Farm re-alignments. Wine cellar rezonings. Establishment of additional dwelling units. Liquor licensing. Development management.